High school or equivalent (Required)
Criminal background check (Required)
Driver’s License (Required)
US work authorization (Required)
Security: 1 year (Preferred)
Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Night Shift (Preferred)
Overnight Shift (Preferred)
Guard Card (Preferred)
Pistol Permit (Preferred)
Full Job Description
PART TIME SECURITY OFFICER
Riley Security – Huntsville, AL
Riley Security is a 24/7 contract security company based in Huntsville, AL. Due to our growing reputation, we have been granted several new contracts in the Huntsville area. We are recruiting for professional security officers with excellent customer service and security skills to join our highly regarded team to fill open positions.
Here at Riley we look to build great partnerships with our clients as we keep them safe by deterring crime. We understand how vital each officer is to our success. If you’re looking for a company to grow with, look no further!
Job Type: Full-time and Part-time: Weekends, Evenings, Nights, Overnights, PRN
Salary: Starting pay: $10.00 – $13.00/hourly. $1.00 raise after 6 month review.
Job Location: Huntsville, AL
Required Education: High school diploma or equivalent
Required Experience: Security Experience is preferred, but not necessary.
Military Experience is preferred, but not necessary.
Law Enforcement Experience is preferred, but not necessary.
Valid and Current Driver’s License
Alabama State Security License is preferred, but not necessary for application.
CPR/First-Aid License is preferred, but not necessary for application.
Must be 21 years of age or older.
Must have working telephone number and access to internet.
****Please make sure you have the following documents with you when you come in for your interview:
-Valid Driver’s License
-Social Security Card
-Pistol Permit (Preferred not required)
*Any certifications or training that would be beneficial to your employment here are Riley Security.
Job Type: Full-time and Part-time
Salary: $10.00 to $13.00 /hour. $1 raise after 6 month review.
- Paid time off (Full Time Employees Only)
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- 7 Days a week
- Night shift
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Security: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Guard Card (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Pistol Permit (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
Hours per week:
- 15-40 hours
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place